Decoration Day Celebration 2017
Sunday, June 25th at 2 p.m.
The Web Page was created to contain photographs of Gravemarkers in Cemeteries in Simcoe County, Central Ontario, Canada.
The pictures were taken to show the critical historical inscriptions. The objective of this website is to provide visitors the ability to browse through the online cemeteries to find the burial places of their ancestors.
The Cemetery Board and staff would like to thank Olive Taylor for her hard work to photograph the monuments / headstones. We would also like to thank all the dedicated volunteers at Gravemarkers Gallery for providing this website.
To view a monument go to "http://www.gravemarkers.ca/" Select Ontario, Central Ontario then Simcoe County. Scroll down to Orillia Cemeteries. Click on St. Andrew's - St. James' Cemetery.
St. Andrew's and St. James' Cemetery was organized in 1873 by the congregations of the Orillia Presbyterian Church (St. Andrew's) and the St. James' Anglican Church for the community. The Cemetery is administered by a Board of Trustees consisting of four members from the Presbyterian congregation and four members from the Anglican congregation.