Contact Us

Phone: 705-326-6021

Email: sta.stj.cemetery@bellnet.ca

Stephanie Worthington - Business Manager

 

 

Historical Note

St. Andrew's and St. James' Cemetery was organized in 1873 by the congregations of the Orillia Presbyterian Church (St. Andrew's) and the St. James' Anglican Church for the community. The Cemetery is administered by a Board of Trustees consisting of four members from the Presbyterian congregation and four members from the Anglican congregation.

Quick Contact Form

  • -
  • Should be Empty: